"Encore" 100% Syrah, Magnum Nagyobb

"Encore" 100% Syrah, Magnum

Évjárat: 2012
Fajta: Száraz vörös bor
Összetétel: Syrah 100%

Bővebb leírás

16 300 Ft‎ Adóval

Egyéb infó

Évjárat: 2012
Fajta: Száraz vörös bor
Összetétel: Syrah 100%
Szüret: 2012.10.08. - 2012.10.17.
Mustfok: 26.20 BRIX
Alkoholtartalom: 14.5%
Palack: Vin Grand Cru, 1.5 L, díszdobozban

Fahordós érlelés: 10 hónap
Fahordó: francia tölgyfa barrique, 225 L

Termelő: Katarzyna
Származási hely:
Dél-Bulgária, Thrákia-völgy, védett eredetű bor.
A szőlő Katarzyna saját birtokáról származik. Arról a határmenti dombos területről a bolgár-görög határ mellett, amely 'Senki földje' (the No Man's Land) néven lett ismert. A szocialista időben ez tilos zóna volt.
A Rodopi-hegység keleti lábánál elhelyezkedő ültetvények átlag tengerszint fölötti magassága 187-210 m. A birtok közvetlen közelében található a Mezzek - az időszámítás előtt 4. században épült kupolás Thrák sír.

"Encore" sorozat - szenzációs bor szép palackban különleges alkalmakra! Limited edition.

Vinification: Before processing the grapes they are cooled in a freezing chamber for about 20 h at a temperature 10-12 ̊С. The grapes are then sorted, destemmed and crushed. For 80% of the batch the fermentation takes place in french oak barrels of 400l. For the other 20% the alcoholic fermentation is conducted in stainless steel tanks of 100 and 150 hL. The process includes maceration with the grape skins at 7-10 ̊С between 7 and 10 days, fermentation at 27-29 ̊С between 7 and 9 days and postfermentative maceration with the solids to 6 days at 26-28 ̊С. For the malo-lactic fermentation the wine is transfered in french oak barrels of 225l, then 100% of the blend ages in oak "barriques" for 18 months.

Tasting notes: Captive, intense, ruby color. Noble and rich nose, filled with aromas of ripe red fruits, smoke and excellently entangled french oak. The body is powerful, but elegant with soft tannins, voluminous middle and long and memorable finish.
For the Brand: "ENCORE" is capable of offering emotions, pleasure, reflections and hopes to every admirer of the Bacchus's elixir and for that the creators of this wine sealed the urge of the human spirit for "MORE" in this label. Encore is for the adventurers, for the curious, for the seekers, because the power to dare and to strive for "MORE" is in the foundation of every victory.

Vélemények

No customer reviews for the moment.

Írd meg véleményed

"Encore" 100% Syrah, Magnum

"Encore" 100% Syrah, Magnum

Évjárat: 2012
Fajta: Száraz vörös bor
Összetétel: Syrah 100%